Engine:2.0 liter 4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:24 CITY / 26 HWY
Welcome to Smoky Mountain CDJR. Our team strives to make your next vehicle purchase hassle free. You can Fill out a Free Super Quick Credit Application here! Copy The Link Below
Finance Online, We Can Ship To Your Door!
We Have First Time Buyers Program!
We Use Over 40 banks and Credit Unions With Lowest Rates Possible For All Types Of Credit!
FINANCING FOR ALL TYPES OF CREDIT!
BAD CREDIT, NO CREDIT, REPOSSESION NO PROBLEM!
SLOW PAYMENTS, BANKRUPTCY, REPOS NO PROBLEM!
COLLECTIONS, JUDGEMENTS, DIVORCE NO PROBLEM!
TRADE-INS Great! WE BUY CARS Everyday, Even if you don't buy Ours!
Se Habla Espanol
* * * Let us show you how easy it is to get financing with us * * *
Q. How does your Guaranteed Credit Approval work?
A. It's simple:
1. Pick out the vehicle you like.
2. Answer a few questions.
3. We'll show you exactly what it takes to drive your car home today.
Q. What do I need for financing?
A. Proof of income (One of the following):
-Most recent pay stub showing tax deductions
-Three months of bank statements showing your deposits
-Three months of cancelled checks from your employer
-If you're paid cash only, we will accept a letter from your employer on company letter head that shows your wages, hours worked each week, and how long you've been with your employer.
B. Insurance is required to finance a vehicle, but we can help you get insurance quotes if needed.
C. 5 References- name, address, and phone number.
For the best financing it helps, but is not required to have: Driver's license, Checking Account (bring in your last statement), and a utility bill to prove your residence.
Q. What if I've had a prior repossession?
A. Not a problem.
Q. How much do I need down?
A. We don't require any money down. However, lenders may base a down payment on a number of factors. We'll do our best to work within your budget. Bring what you can afford to put down, and we'll see what we can do.
This Chevrolet City Express has an automatic transmission. Good News! This certified CARFAX 1-owner vehicle has only had one owner before you. This unit has a clean CARFAX vehicle history report. This unit has a 2.0 liter 4 Cylinder high output engine. Front wheel drive on this mini van gives you better traction and better fuel economy. This unit is equipped with a gasoline engine. Bluetooth technology is built into the vehicle, keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your focus on the road. Get the whole family to events in this minivan. This unit comes standard with a state of the art traction control system.
A qualified Smoky Mountain CDJR sales consultant is available by phone to answer any questions you may have about this vehicle. For Sale* *Clean* *Cheap* *used* *Near Me* *pre-owned* *Like New* *fair* *good* *great* *front wheel drive* *mid-size* *large* Cars For Cheap 500 down Bad Credit Cheap down Payment no money low lots $1000 or less Will Trade for Motorcycle For Sale Near Me craigslist low mileage low miles very 500 down Low Down Payment *Espanol* *Habla espanol* *ITIN* *Passport* easy approval repo issues charge off
- GLASS; DEEP TINT; REAR DOORS AND PASSENGER-SIDE SLIDING DOOR
- BLUETOOTH FOR PHONE; PERSONAL CELL PHONE CONNECTIVITY TO VEHICLE AUDIO SYSTEM
- DEFOGGER; REAR-WINDOW ELECTRIC
- MIRROR; INSIDE REARVIEW MANUAL DAY/NIGHT
- Engine; 2.0L DOHC I4 (131 hp [97.7 kW]@ 5200 rpm; 139-lb-ft of torque [187.6 N-m]@ 4900)
- Front wheel drive
- Alternator; 150 amps
- GVWR; 4751 lbs.; (2155 kg)
- Suspension; front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Suspension; rear multi-stage leaf springs
- Steering; power
- Brakes; 4-wheel antilock; front disc; rear drum
- Brake; parking; foot apply
- Fuel tank capacity; 14.5 gallons; 54.9 liters
- Exhaust; aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools; mechanical jack and wheel wrench
- Wheels; 15'' (38.1 cm) steel
- Body; standard
- Tire; spare; full-size with steel wheel
- Tires; 185/60R15C; 95/92T TL
- Paint; solid
- Luggage rack; provisions only
- Bumpers; front and rear; Black
- Grille; Dark Silver with Black accents
- Headlamps; halogen; single
- Mirrors; outside; Black; manual-folding; convex spotter (wide angle)
- Glass; Solar-Ray light-tinted; windshield and front doors
- Wipers; front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- License plate kit; front
- Door handles; Black
- Doors; sliding driver and passenger
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Audio system feature; 2-speakers in front doors; 6.5''
- Antenna; fixed
- Seat; front passenger fold-down includes work desk
- Seat adjuster; driver manual; slide; recline and height
- Seat adjuster; front passenger; manual; slide and recline
- Console; center; multifunctional mobile office
- Floor covering; front vinyl
- Floor covering; rear; vinyl
- Steering wheel; steel sleeve column with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation; analog with speedometer; odometer with trip odometer; fuel level; voltmeter; engine temperature and oil pressure
- Windows; power with driver Express-Up/Down
- Air conditioning; single-zone manual
- Cup holders 2 front; includes 16 oz. cup holder and 32 oz bottle holder
- Power outlet; auxiliary; 12-volt
- Storage; open; floor console; binder size
- Headliner; cloth; over driver and passenger
- Visors; driver and front passenger; cloth; padded
- Lighting; interior; map and cargo area
- Storage; open pocket rear of passenger seat
- Cargo area; reinforced mounting points (weld nuts)
- Cargo hooks; 6 ''D'' rings in rear
- Traction control and vehicle stability enhancement system
- Air bags; frontal; driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System ''Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner''s Manual for more information.''
- Air bags; head/side-curtain ''Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner''s Manual for more information.''
- Safety belts; 3-point; driver and front passenger
- Theft-deterrent system
- Warning tones; headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Horn; single-note
We have several dogs. Low step in height. Economical and maneuverable . Get the window in the passenger side sliding rear door. Better for parking lots.Read more reviews at Cars.com
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 828-634-7772 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.