Exterior:Steel Green Metallic
Engine:4.8 liter 8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:14 CITY / 19 HWY
Side-Impact Air Bags
Welcome to Smoky Mountain CDJR. Our team strives to make your next vehicle purchase hassle free. Copy The Link Below
Finance Online, We Can Ship To Your Door!
We Have First Time Buyers Program!
We Use Over 40 banks and Credit Unions With Lowest Rates Possible For All Types Of Credit!
FINANCING FOR ALL TYPES OF CREDIT!
BAD CREDIT, NO CREDIT, REPOSSESION NO PROBLEM!
SLOW PAYMENTS, BANKRUPTCY, REPOS NO PROBLEM!
COLLECTIONS, JUDGEMENTS, DIVORCE NO PROBLEM!
TRADE-INS Great! WE BUY CARS Everyday, Even if you don't buy Ours!
The high efficiency automatic transmission shifts smoothly and allows you to relax while driving. Half ton trucks are the most functional trucks for all purposes. Our dealership has already run the CARFAX report and it is clean. A clean CARFAX is a great asset for resale value in the future. This 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 features cruise control for long trips. The Electronic Stability Control will keep you on your intended path. It has a 4.8 liter 8 Cylinder high output engine. Know you and your passengers are protected with the front and rear side curtain airbags in this 1/2 ton pickup. The vehicle is equipped with front air bags. This Chevrolet Silverado is equipped with front side curtain airbags. The FlexFuel capability of this model allows you to select fuel depending on the price of E85 versus gasoline. The Chevrolet Silverado shines with a refined green finish. With the adjustable lumbar support in this model your back will love you. The installed navigation system will keep you on the right path. This 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is outfitted with an OnStar communication system. It is rear wheel drive. This model comes standard with a state of the art traction control system. A trailer braking system is already installed on the vehicle. with XM/Sirus Satellite Radio you are no longer restricted by poor quality local radio stations while driving this unit. Anywhere on the planet, you will have hundreds of digital stations to choose from.
TRAILERING PACKAGE; HEAVY-DUTY: includes trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver; 7- wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps; backup lamps; right turn; left turn; electric brake lead; battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector; wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness) and (KNP) external transmission oil cooler COOLING: AUXILIARY EXTERNAL TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER; HEAVY-DUTY AIR-TO-OIL DIFFERENTIAL: HEAVY-DUTY AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR SEAT ADJUSTER: DRIVER 6-WAY POWER
Call today to schedule a vehicle showing with an experienced Smoky Mountain CDJR consultant. If you have a quick question about this unit, don’t hesitate to call. For Sale* *Clean* *Cheap* *used* *Near Me* *pre-owned* *Like New* *fair* *good* *great* *rear wheel drive* *small car* *mid-size* *large* Cars For Cheap 500 down Bad Credit Bluetooth Cheap down Payment no money low lots $1000 or less Will Trade for Motorcycle For Sale Near Me craigslist low mileage low miles very 500 down Low Down Payment *ITIN* *Passport* easy approval repo issues charge off
- TRAILERING PACKAGE; HEAVY-DUTY: includes trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver; 7- wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps; backup lamps; right turn; left turn; electric brake lead; battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector; wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness) and (KNP) external transmission oil cooler
- COOLING: AUXILIARY EXTERNAL TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER; HEAVY-DUTY AIR-TO-OIL
- DIFFERENTIAL: HEAVY-DUTY AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR
- SEAT ADJUSTER: DRIVER 6-WAY POWER
- Engine; Vortec 4.8L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (302 hp [225.2 kW] @ 5600 rpm; 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4600 rpm); iron block (Standard on all models except C*10953 Models. Not available on C*10953 models.)
- Rear axle; 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Suspension Package; Handling/Trailering; heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- GVWR; 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753; CC10543 or CK10903 models. Standard on CC10543 models.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery; heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps; maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator; 145 amps
- Frame; fully-boxed; hydroformed front section
- Suspension; front independent; coil over shock
- Suspension; rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs; semi-elliptic
- Steering; power; rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust; aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Wheel; 17'' (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier; outside spare; winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Bumper; front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Bumper; rear chrome; step-style with pad
- Air dam; Black
- Moldings; bodyside; body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Grille; chrome surround (Not included when (VAT) Chrome grille; LPO or (VAS) Body-color grille; LPO are ordered.)
- Lamps; dual cargo area lamps
- Glass; Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models; includes rear window. With Extended Cab models; includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger; includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wipers; front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles; Black
- Pickup box; Fleetside
- Audio system feature; speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels; including: commercial-free music; sports; news; talk; entertainment; comedy; family and kids'' channels; and much more. With XM''s incredible range of programming; everything worth listening to is on XM (Not available with (UUL) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and navigation; (UUK) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and navigation or (UE0) OnStar; delete. Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Seat adjuster; manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat; rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up); 3-passenger; folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Steering column; Tilt-Wheel; adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel; leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation; analog with speedometer; odometer; fuel level; engine temperature; and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer; trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel; turn signal ''on''; transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT; 1SF and 1LZ; includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on; key-in-ignition; driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows; power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control; electronic with set and resume speed; located on steering wheel
- Cup holders; front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Mirror; inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors; driver and front passenger; sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side; Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle; front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks; rear driver and passenger side
- Lighting; interior with dome and reading lights; illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- StabiliTrak; stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags; frontal; driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child''s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System; children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant; child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner''s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags; head curtain side-impact; front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child''s age and size; even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant; child or booster seat. See the Owner''s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags; seat-mounted side-impact; driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child''s age and size; even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant; child or booster seat. See the Owner''s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks; rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
the silverado is the best truck ive ever owned i average 24.5mgp/hywy with the 5.3v8 i tow a camper that weighs in at 8900lbs and have 500-600lbs of stuff in the bed at the same time and it handles it like a dream with my hill assist and trailer sway controle its like the trailer isnt there and the z71 suspention handles great off road to if you dont own one u need to get to a chevy dealer now!!Read more reviews at Cars.com
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 828-634-7772 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.