Exterior:White Diamond Tricoat
Engine:3.6 liter V6 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:17 CITY / 26 HWY
Automatic Climate Control
Side-Impact Air Bags
Our experienced Smoky Mountain CDJR team is excited to assist you in your next vehicle purchase. Welcome to the best source for online deals. Copy The Link Below
Finance Online, We Can Ship To Your Door!
We Have First Time Buyers Program!
We Use Over 40 banks and Credit Unions With Lowest Rates Possible For All Types Of Credit!
FINANCING FOR ALL TYPES OF CREDIT!
BAD CREDIT, NO CREDIT, REPOSSESION NO PROBLEM!
SLOW PAYMENTS, BANKRUPTCY, REPOS NO PROBLEM!
COLLECTIONS, JUDGEMENTS, DIVORCE NO PROBLEM!
TRADE-INS Great! WE BUY CARS Everyday, Even if you don't buy Ours!
Mid-sized cars are the perfect size. Anti-lock brakes are standard on this model. The Chevrolet Malibu has an automatic transmission. It features a high end BOSE stereo system. Maintaining a stable interior temperature in this 2010 Chevrolet Malibu is easy with the climate control system. The Electronic Stability Control will keep you on your intended path. The Chevrolet Malibu has a 3.6 liter V6 Cylinder high output engine. This Chevrolet Malibu is front wheel drive. The Chevrolet Malibu is equipped with a gasoline engine. Bluetooth technology is built into this model, keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your focus on the road. With the adjustable lumbar support in this unit your back will love you. The installed navigation system will keep you on the right path. Keep safely connected while in the vehicle with OnStar. You may enjoy services like Automatic Crash Response, Navigation, Roadside Assistance and Hands-Free Calling. Enjoy your music even more with the premium sound system in it. The satellite radio system in it gives you access to hundreds of nation-wide radio stations with a clear digital signal. This 2010 Chevrolet Malibu comes standard with a state of the art traction control system.
HFV6 ENGINE PACKAGE: includes (LY7) 3.6L V6 SFI engine; (MH2) 6-speed automatic transmission; dual chrome exhaust tips and (NVH) hydraulic power steering (HPS) REAR POWER PACKAGE: includes (KV1) rear power center and (DE1) manual backglass shade STEERING: HYDRAULIC POWER STEERING (HPS) ASSIST LICENSE PLATE BRACKET: FRONT
Call today to schedule a vehicle showing with an experienced Smoky Mountain CDJR consultant. If you have a quick question about this unit, don’t hesitate to call. For Sale* *Clean* *Cheap* *used* *Near Me* *pre-owned* *Like New* *fair* *good* *great* *front wheel drive* *small car* *mid-size* *large* Cars For Cheap 500 down Bad Credit Bluetooth Cheap down Payment no money low lots $1000 or less Will Trade for Motorcycle For Sale Near Me craigslist low mileage low miles very 500 down Low Down Payment *ITIN* *Passport* easy approval repo issues charge off
- HFV6 ENGINE PACKAGE: includes (LY7) 3.6L V6 SFI engine; (MH2) 6-speed automatic transmission; dual chrome exhaust tips and (NVH) hydraulic power steering (HPS)
- REAR POWER PACKAGE: includes (KV1) rear power center and (DE1) manual backglass shade
- STEERING: HYDRAULIC POWER STEERING (HPS) ASSIST
- LICENSE PLATE BRACKET: FRONT
- Front wheel drive
- Battery; maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Suspension; 4-wheel independent
- Brakes; 4-wheel antilock; 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust tip; chrome
- Wheels; 18'' (45.7 cm) 10-spoke; bright finish aluminum
- Tires; P225/50R18 touring; blackwall
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire (Deleted when (ZFH) compact spare tire is ordered.)
- Fascia; rear body-color with chrome license plate bezel
- Moldings; body-color rocker with bright inserts
- Grille; Silver with chrome surround
- Headlamps; halogen composite with crystalline-like lenses and automatic exterior lamp control
- Tail lamps; LED illumination
- Mirrors; outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming; body-color; manual-folding
- Glass; acoustic; laminated
- Glass; Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Window trim; bright; side
- Wipers; front intermittent; variable; speed-sensitive
- Door handles; chrome
- Audio system feature; Bose premium sound system
- XM Radio is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models; including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre; all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports; the biggest names in News; Talk and Comedy; family programming; exclusive concerts and original music series; wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM. (XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees; taxes; and a one-time re-activation fee; may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available.)
- Bluetooth for phone; personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Steering wheel controls; mounted audio controls
- Seats; heated driver and front passenger
- Seat; rear 60/40 split-folding seatback
- Seat adjuster; driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster; passenger 6-way power
- Seat adjuster; driver power vertical height
- Seat adjuster; driver power lumbar control
- Console; floor with floor shifter; integral sliding armrest and dual storage compartment
- Sill plate; bright accent
- Steering column; tilt and telescopic
- TAPshift manual shift control; on steering wheel
- Instrumentation; analog with speedometer; engine temperature; fuel; tachometer and PRNDL
- Driver Information Center with driver customization; warning messages and vehicle information including outside temperature display; trip odometer and programmable menu functions
- Windows; power with driver Express-Down and Up and rear passenger lockout
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener; 3-channel programmable
- Trunk release; power; interior
- Theft-deterrent alarm system; content theft alarm
- Theft-deterrent system; vehicle; PASS-Key III+
- Air conditioning; single-zone automatic climate control
- Defogger; rear-window electric
- Cup holders; dual front and rear
- Mirror; inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass display
- Visors; driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors; covered
- Lighting; interior with front reading lights
- Lighting; interior rear reading lights
- Shift knob; leather-wrapped
- Map pockets; driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Window shade backglass; manual; roll-away in rear shelf panel
- Trunk mat; carpeted
- StabiliTrak; stability control system with brake assist; includes Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags; dual-stage frontal; and thorax side-impact; driver and front passenger; and head curtain side-impact; front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child''s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System; children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle''s Owner''s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts; 3-point; all seating positions includes front seat pretensioners
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Door locks; rear child security
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitor
I have no serious complaints about the car. It looks nice, has had no reliability problems in 34,000 miles, and averages 31.5 mpg. There is PLENTY of room behind me (over 6 foot tall) for kids, car seats, whatever. The seats are comfortable for 2 hours a day of driving, but the visibility out of the rear and side is very limited because of the size of the pillars going up to the roof. My main complaint would be a lack of power, and the resale value that has dropped over 10,000$ in just under 2 years.Read more reviews at Cars.com
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 828-634-7772 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.